"Finally - a comprehensive book for all levels. I have found Dr. Divot's Guide to Golf Injuries to be a very useful and practical read for anyone involved with golf. It definitely is the most comprehensive book on this subject I have read over the last fifteen years." Brian Magna, P.T., Former LPGA Tour Physical Therapist
Every physical therapist and sports trainer has patients/clients who are golfers. Your goal is to help prevent golf-related injuries, and to speed the recovery of those who have already suffered injuries. Dr. Divot's Guide to Golf Injuries will give the therapist/trainer essential knowledge on the important but often neglected topic of golf injury prevention and treatment.
Dr. Divot's Guide to Golf Injuries was written with the therapist/trainer in mind - the book is fully referenced with seventy-eight articles and chapters from the medical literature.
Dr. Larry Foster was also a featured speaker at the APTA Annual Meeting in Denver, CO.
Other great uses for Dr. Divot's Guide to Golf Injuries include:
- As a thank-you gift for your patients/clients
- As a unique sales item for your waiting room
Now, physical therapists and trainers can order Dr. Divot's Guide to Golf Injuries at huge direct-from-the-publisher discounts!
- Buy one book: get free shipping! $19.95
- Buy 2 books: get free shipping! $39.90
- Buy 3 books: get one book free plus free shipping! $58.95
- Buy 10 books: get a 50% discount off the cover price, plus free shipping! $99.75
- Buy 38 books (case): get a 50% discount plus free shipping! $379.05
- Prices quoted are for sales within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii
- Orders shipped to New York will be charged applicable sales tax at checkout
- Shipments are sent by United States Postal Service (USPS) within 3-5 business days
- All orders are secure and processed through PAYPAL
- International orders must be arranged on an individual basis. Please contact Doctor Divot Publishing, Inc. at Divotbook@aol.com
- If you have a special request, or need help with an order, please contact Doctor Divot Publishing, Inc. at Divotbook@aol.com or call 1-845-279-0667
"Dr. Foster uses great illustrations and even better analogies to describe how each injury occurs and gives great advice on how to prevent these injuries in the first place". Dr. Greg Rose, Titleist Performance Institute